02 September 2009

surprise

So I did manage to get myself into the gym. This is why I work out in the mornings. Otherwise I cannot motivate myself to get to the gym or track much less put together a decent workout. But I put on my running clothes, which usually gets me motivated to go. Plus my lunch was like a brick in my stomach and my teeth and gums are sore. The pounding of the pavement was not so fun for my mouth. I did a light workout today which is better than none at all. Run for 15 minutes and then walked at an incline for 15 minutes and then this machine which simulates inline skating (not sure the name of it) for 15 minutes. Followed that up with some abs and a little sun salutation/plank flow. I may be one of the few people who enjoys a yoga flow to some Beastie Boys every now and then. This is my take on yoga. It can be used to relax, stretch or both. I think relaxing is mostly mental while stretching is mostly physical. Sometimes I like just using yoga to stretch and not relax :). That is when the Beastie Boys come out.
So prepare for a long stint of no posting. I may pop on here to update, but don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment