3 sets of 15 reps - leg press 100lbs
3 sets of 20 reps - weighted calf presses on the leg press 100 lbs
3 sets of 15 reps - thigh adductor 70lbs
3 sets of 15 reps - hamstring curls on stability ball
3 sets of 20 reps - squats
3 sets of 20 reps - stationery lunges
3 sets of 20 reps - sumo squats
Then on to swimming 700 meters. I got out of the pool with the intention of laying out for 2 hours. At about the 1 hour mark, I noticed that the sun was gone and it was getting gray. Just as I had everything packed up the clouds opened and it poured. I got home and showered while my obese purse dog lounged on my bed.
Exhibit a:
Then I had lunch:
AB&J on Ezekiel bread, carrots with leftover hummus, and watermelon.
I made an appointment to get my pedicure at 2:30. When I reached the salon, I told them I was there for my appointment and they told me it was not until 3:30. Not true. I decided to wait there and read some magazines. My nail tech did a really good job, but she didn't talk. It was super awkward. She also asked me if I wanted a design. Really?
I did find out that they have super cheap spray tans that are done by a technician. Don't judge, I just think that my skin looks way better when it is a bit darker :). Its one of my vices.
I got back home and spent some time snuggling with Heinz until he got too restless. I came upstairs to get some final packing done and clean the room. Somehow I got sucked into the bed and a 30 minute nap. I woke up and was so hungry. I had more AB&J toast, the last of the hummus leftovers, some cashews, banana, watermelon, and peach sorbet! I am still hungry now, but I'm going to let that settle before something else is dropped into my stomach.
I am now going to seriously work on packing and cleaning more. Did I mention my legs are killing me?
I am totally incorporating "obese purse dog" into my vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteYou should. Its really the only thing that fits him. I think I should write a book on the lifestyle of the obese purse dogs.
ReplyDelete